FH Martin Constructors is always looking for smart, enthusiastic, and committed leaders to be a part of the team that takes into our second century and beyond! If you are looking for a chance to make a real difference in your career, and have a strong desire to keep learning (no matter what experience you have so far), please complete the form below, and upload your resume and other relevant information. Don’t worry if you don’t see a job description below matching your specific skills or desired position. If that’s the case, please include a brief statement regarding how and why your talents will benefit FH Martin and our clients.
FH Martin provides competitive salary and benefits packages to their full-time employees, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and 401k & profit sharing retirement savings.
Currently Identified Staffing Needs
We are looking for experienced commercial construction Project Superintendents. The position entails onsite management, scheduling, and supervision of all subcontractors and FH Martin staff. The superintendent is also responsible for quality control and inspections, and making sure work is completed in a safe manner. Together with the project manager, the superintendent is responsible for on time and on schedule project completion, problem-solving, and providing professional communication with clients, architects, engineers, inspectors, subcontractors, and others.
Desired Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or similar, or equivalent hands-on commercial construction experience is preferred.
- 5-10 years of construction experience with at least 3 in a leadership role
- OSHA/MIOSHA safety training and a commitment to safety
- Willingness to work long hours and occasional weekends as needed
- Willingness to accept out of town project assignments
- Effective problem solving and time management abilities
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn and use technology and various software as needed to document and report job progress, communicate with others, and resolve issues.
Compensation, Benefits, and Structure
This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary, benefits, room for growth, and the opportunity to work on a great team.